Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vacationing in the Florida Keys


Going on a family vacation takes 3 time more energy then a couples vacation.  I had all these plans about going to restaurants, parks, tours and so on (like we use to pre-baby).   The only thing we did was go to the beach and pool 1 time.  (Which took all day to get ready for!)  We had to make sure we had bottles, baby bior carrier, buggy and anything else we could need at the pool or beach.  Leandro, Reagan and I did go on a date to a restaurant  the "Fish House" (so much fun).  These 2 little activities absorbed all our time.  It was more exhausted after our get away. (he he he)  We had a blast!!
  

1 comment:

Donna W said...

Hi Karis! Mommyhood really suits you! Reagan is soooo adorable. I'm glad to see you all are doing well. Keep up the posts! Which reminds me....I have been neglecting my own blog. Ugh! Take care!