Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Baby Room Practical Decorating




I wish I would of considered a few thing when I decorate my baby's room.  Like for instance the hight of the changing table for a person of tall stature.  Those come in so many hight and sizes.  Apparently I bought the one for a petite person.  After killing my back leaning over the changing table for 2 month I had to come up with a solution.  At Bed Bath and Beyond they sell the bed raisers for $9.00.  I put one under each leg and now I actually enjoy changing those dirt diapers.  I also wanted the room to look pretty.  Baby boutiques sell the baby name letters for $10.00 each.   I bought the Walmart letters painted them and hung ribbon on each one for less then $1.00 each.  Leandro hung the crown molding and chair-railing and now I feel like I have a designer baby's room.  Reagan is sooooo lucky to have a daddy with so much talent.

1 comment:

Donna W said...

I love the nursery. Absolutely gorgeous! You and Leandro did an excellent job!