Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Co-Sleeper



After weeks of Leandro and I being unable to sleep together in the same bed, we decided to do something about the problem.  Up till now Baby Reagan has occupied Leandro place in bed.  Meanwhile he was banished to the guest room.  In a "One Step Ahead " magazine I saw a cosleeper.  They look kind of like a pack and play that hooks onto the side of your bed.  The one side slides down.  I knew I had to buy one.  We went to Babies-R-Us and were surprised to find out that the cosleepers are 1/2 the size of a playpen.  Reagan at 11 weeks has almost passed the weight limit for the sleeper.  I was so upset.  We came up with an alternate plan that was 1/2 the price of the cosleeper.  We bought a baby safety rail for $19.00 and a playpen mat .  Leandro put them on a table we already had at the house and we had our improved homemade baby cosleeper.  It actually fits better then the one we wanted to buy.  I love it!  Now we all can spend  a restful night of sleep together.  hehehehe 

No comments: