Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby Nursing Bloopers


Wow! Did I have an exciting grocery shopping experience yesterday.  It started with a typical outing when the baby decided she did not want to ride in the car-seat in the grocery cart.  I thought no problem, I brought the baby-bior carrier too.  So I strap her in...  She was fine as long as I did not stop to take groceries off the shelf and put them into the cart.  So I  pretty much had to walk briskly down each aisle grabbing what I needed without stopping to check out brands or label.  (This is a problem because I am on Weight Watchers and I need foods high in fiber and I can't look at labels)  Eventually, baby Reagan was not happy with the brisk walking and now required nursing.  Thank goodness I had my "Hooter Hider" (all nursing mom's need this)!  I dropped the one side down on my bior carrier and put the Hooter Hider on while walking briskly.  She went right to "town" (her eating position except strait up in the carrier).  My husband and I just started laughing.  Babies they know what they want no matter how inconvenient the time or place.  Shopping will never be the same!

1 comment:

Taylor Design said...

Karis, I love the new blog! I can't wait to stay updated on all your mommy happenings. She is so cute! Love ya!